Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Douglas Adams

Douglas Adams was one of my favourite writers. He was the creator of The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy amongst other things. Famously, when he wrote the novel for Hitch-hiker, he was so late with the final manuscript that the company who published it basically printed it half-finished. The book just kind of stops. He is reputed to have said, "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by..."



Remember - to get into level 3 your work needs to be slick, appropriate and well-realised. No rough edges...  the blog also needs to cover every aspect of research, planning and preparation for the exam. If you need any advice about this, please let me know.


I'm only seeing activity on a couple of blogs, so please make sure that between now and next week you all (as much as possible) demonstrate your engagement with the task.




I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.  - Douglas Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment