Sunday, 12 February 2012

Comments on projects - UPDATED (12/02/2012, 20:14)

UPDATED (see Immy/ Steph below)

I have looked at the material which has been posted - videos and posters - and left comments. However, some groups have not posted videos.

James - I have e-mailed you a reply (any time before the end of Tuesday is fine, otherwise you will need to wait until next weekend for comments). Your posters and magazine cover are fine, I think.

Craig/ James - Comments have been posted. Let me know if you manage to do more on your video this week.

Greg/ Chloe - Comments on the video have been posted, although I could do with seeing the latest versions of your advert and digipak

Beth/ Manny - Comments on the video were posted a while ago; I've spoken to Manny about what you need to shoot to improve. The magazine cover is fine apart from the photo and some formatting issues. I could do with seeing the latest version of the poster. Let me know if you get anything done over the week, or if you need any help

Steph/ Immy - The magazine cover is fine, but the poster is obviously still a work in progress.  I have now watched the video and suggested improvements (see Immy's blog).

If you need to get in touch with me, use my school e-mail (chris.earl@fram.durham.sch.uk) and I will get back to you ASAP. Remember - Mr Ward will be in school on Tuesday and Thursday between 9 and 1 - make sure you find him and let him know if you are in.

1 comment:

  1. Imogen is bringing in her laptop next lesson (tomorrow) and you will be able to see our poster then, as it is taking us a little longer to complete compared to the magazine cover

    ReplyDelete