Just a brief reminder that your evaluation is due to be completed by the end of this week (17th April). All four of your questions should be uploaded by then. I will be undertaking interviews with each of you next week, which I will video and you can upload to your blogs. If you want, you could create a separate page for your evaluation.
You also need to make sure that high-quality versions of your final pieces are posted on your blog, clearly labeled as such, and in the same post (entitled "final pieces") or in sequential posts (entitled "final music video", "final advert" and "final digipak". You might even want to create a separate page to showcase your pieces. Again, this needs to be done by the end of the week.
I also need high-quality versions of your work, in digital form - these need to be rendered and saved into the folder on the media server (finals/yourname). This also needs to be done by the end of the week.
Please make sure that you have rendered your video as a high quality mp4 using the
following settings:
FORMAT: H.264
PRESET: HD720p 23.976
Please make sure that you have saved your advert/ digipak as high-quality JPEGs. I would
like the full advert, plus the individual digipak leaves and the overall digipak net.
No comments:
Post a Comment