
Research and Planning Blogs
These should now be completed and have been marked.
Productions
These have now been completed (apart from Kirsty). Catherine, Ellie, Kelly and Sarah - we will need to export your project for the DVD. Also, I will need high-quality versions of your digi-pak photos and advert. Katie - you will need to export a DVD-standard version of your video (should be m2v+wav files; if you need help with this, I can show you how to do it. Reece and Sean - I will need high quality versions of your digi-pak and advert material. Kirsty - when you finish your video, we will need to render it. I may just need to take all the master files and do it over the holiday; we'll see where you're at tomorrow.
Evaluations
These should be completed by Friday 5th April (apart from Kirsty, who has an extension until Friday 12th April). Remember - you have four questions to answer in detail, based on your experience of your project (scroll down to find them).
Please let me know if you have any queries about any of this.
If I give you a copy of the music video tomorrow will you be able to sort it out? I keep trying to render it at DVD Standard but it keeps crashing.
ReplyDelete