My new A2 blog has begun.
If you scroll down, you will find a number of examples of the various products you will need to make. This is mainly focused on the music package, although I will look out for movie stuff too. Until then...
www.filmeducation.org/teachingtrailers/
http://www.ehow.com/how_4925370_analyze-film-trailer.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16972394
Here are some links about Music Video:
Making Music Videos
http://www.independentmusicadvice.com/2011/07/how-to-create-a-storyboard-for-music-videos-with-template/ - Storyboarding Music Videos
http://www.timtv.com/mv-101.html - ebook resource (free, apparently)
http://musicians.about.com/od/musicindustrybasics/ss/makeavideo.htm -step-by-step guide
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/create-basic-music-video/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/introducing/2010/12/making_a_music_video_part_1.shtml
Analysing Music Videos
http://www.slideshare.net/kghmedia/analysing-music-videos-123-2340517 (example feat. Lady Gaga)
http://beauchampcollegemedia.com/2010/09/17/analysing-music-videos/
http://urbandreams.ousd.k12.ca.us/lessonplans/consumerism/worksheet10.pdf - worksheet offering various representative deconstructions
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2552657/Analysing-Music-Videos
http://cw.routledge.com/textbooks/9780415448239/rock-party.asp - detailed deconstruction of a video
http://richardlartey.wordpress.com/2009/08/12/music-video-analysis-florence-and-the-machine-rabbit-heart-raise-it-up/ - a fairly decent analysis of a Florence and the Machine video which could be a useful model, although I would use more stills from the video itself...
If you only look at one of these, look at this one: http://filmsound.org/what_is_music_video/
More as I get round to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment