Monday, 10 January 2011

Deadlines

Just a brief reminder of your deadlines this term:
  • Video - the fine-cut of this should be blogged by the end of Friday 14th January. I will then write a detailed critique which you can use to improve your work in your own time. I should also be able to give you a formative mark.
  • CD Digipak/ Magazine advert - final versions of these should be posted on your blogs by Friday 18th February. However, I would hope to see a number of versions posted before this so I can offer suggestions for improvements. I will look at these over the half-term and again give a formative mark.
As an on-going element, you should make sure that your blog contains a mixture of review (of your work in progress), discussions of progress linked to the criteria of the exam, appropriate research etc. In particular, you need to make sure that you have looked into magazine adverts in depth as well as CDs. For example:

No comments:

Post a Comment