Clearly, the fact that the school has been closed for a week has blown our schedule out of the window. I am therefore going to shift the deadlines slightly, although it will require you to do some work over the holiday (and I am hoping you have already done some on your print products).
I will now make the deadline for the rough cut Friday 10th December. The deadline for the fine cut will now be Friday 14th January. However, in order for this to work, you will need to do as much preparation for your print work over Christmas as possible. I would hope that by the time you come back in January you would have completed all of your planning - sketches, flat-plans, mock-ups, drafts, photography, text, everything - so that once the video is finished you can get straight on with assembling your digi-packs and adverts on Photoshop. You obviously also need to make sure that everything is blogged. I would therefore expect to see at least one blog entry per day (apart from the Christmas and New Year weekends).
No comments:
Post a Comment